Click and Deliver Terms and Conditions
- We do not accept any responsibility for items not arriving at our premises.
- We do not accept any responsibility for damages caused to mail before reaching our premises.
- We do not accept any responsibility for delays of mail reaching our premises. This is the responsibility of the sender.
- We do not accept any responsibility for damages while in transit to you from our premises.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss while in transit to you from our premises
- We do not accept any responsibility for wrongly delivering an incorrect item, however if we are informed we will ensure we collect the item from the wrong address and deliver it to the correct address with minimal delay.
- If your item of mail is delivered to us without your customer code we have a right to refuse delivery in to us.
- If you are not in when we attempt delivery of your item(s) we will inform you by email within 48 hours and a delivery will be attempted on the next allocated delivery day. If we are still in receipt of your mail after 30 days we reserve the right to dispose of the item(s). We will inform you 7 working days before disposal.
- If you cancel your subscription the contract is classed as null and void, any items that are delivered to us with your customer code on will be rejected.
- If you cancel your subscription and items of mail are with at our premises we reserve the right to return the goods to the sender unless prior arrangements are made to collect your item(s).
- If you wish to collect your items in-store this is still classed as a delivery, because we have handled your goods and delivered them “over the counter”.
- It is your responsibility to ensure mail coming to us is correctly addressed, we do not accept any responsibility for items not arriving to us.
- If you go over your item limit for the month, the items will be sent the following month.
- If you go over your item limit for the month twice in two months, your subscription may be cancelled or you will be given the opportunity to upgrade your subscription.
- If you go over your item limit for three consecutive months, we reserve the right to refuse holding of your items and cease delivery until your subscription is upgraded. If we do not hear from you within 7 days of this notice, we will dispose of the items held at our premises. If you decide not to upgrade, you can pay over the phone on a per item basis and either collect or we’ll deliver to your door on the allocated delivery days.
- We will only deliver if our delivery agent deems it to be safe to do so. Please bare this in mind when taking out this service.
- We will only deliver to Plymouth based addresses with a valid address and postcode.
- We can not deliver an item weighing more than 20 kilos.
- We can not deliver an item more than 2 meters in length.
- We can not deliver an item larger than 100cm x 100cm x 100cm.
- We reserve the right not to accept an item of mail larger than what is stated in points 18, 19 and 20.
- If we do accept the items as per point 18,19 and 20, we will contact you by e-mail or phone and ask you to collect. This will also use up one of your “items” for the month.
- You agree to adhere to our prohibited items list. Anything delivered to us that is on the prohibited items list will be in breach of our Terms and Conditions and may be subject to immediate disposal. View prohibited items list.
- If an item of mail arrives and appears to be “leaking” or appears to be hazardous, we will contact you and request you to collect the item and one of your “items” for the month will be used up.
- We can accept fragile items and we will attempt to deliver them to you, however we can not be held responsible for the item being damaged before it reaches us, when it is in our premises or when out for delivery to you between our premises and your address.
Send Mail In-Store
78 Chapel Street
5 Devonport Road
Temp Covid19 Hours
Mon – Fri 11am – 4:30pm
Sat – Closed
Sun – Closed
Visit Our Facebook Page
© Mail2Send LTD | All Rights Reserved