Two forms of identification are required for each person for whom mail is to be received, held or forwarded with our mailbox service. One form is required from each of the lists below and you cannot use one form of ID for both lists. For collections of mail, proof of identity will be required. Mail2Send reserve the right to refuse collection if you do not provide proof of identity. You must not use or quote your mailbox address until we have issued you your mailbox number. No mail will be released to you until we receive and approve your two forms of ID.
List 1 – Proof of Identity (Photo Identification)
- Photo card Driving Licence.
- ValidateUK Identity Card.
- HM Forces Identity Card.
- A current student card.
- Disabled Drivers Blue Badge Pass.
- Employment identification card.
List 2 – Proof of Address (Name and Address Shown)
- Gas or electricity bill (less than 3 months old).
- Telephone bill (less than 3 months old).
- Water bill (less than 3 months old).
- Current mortgage statement.
- Current Council Tax bill.
- Bank/Building Society statement (less than 3 months old).
- Credit card/store card bill (less than 3 months old).
- Current TV licence.
- Valid insurance certificate.
- Pay slip (less than 3 months old).
- Current P45/P60 statement.
- Financial statement (e.g. pension, endowment).
- Current benefit book.
- Letter from Benefits Agency.
- HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding.
- Student hall of residence agreement or other proof of accommodation.