Send a Parcel to France from £6.50
Send a parcel to France from only £6.50
- Collection and drop-off service available.
- Airmail as standard.
- Wrapping Service available.
- Cover available up to £50.
At Mail2Send we offer Letter and Parcel delivery to France. Most items sent to France typically take 4 – 7 working days. Our standard delivery to France is by Airmail – meaning your parcel is safe and secure and on its way with no additional delays or transport by road.
Send a Parcel in-store.
France is the world’s fifth largest economy and a geographical hub for business within the European Union, Africa and the Middle East. Paris is also the eurozone’s leading financial centre.
The economy builds on world class industrial sectors. This includes Europe’s:
- Largest aerospace and nuclear industries.
- Second largest agri-food and chemical industries.
- Third largest Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and pharmaceutical sectors.
Benefits for UK businesses exporting to France include:
- Large, open and diversified market.
- Similar demographics and status to the UK.
Strengths of the French market include:
- Its strategic location between northern and southern Europe.
- Excellent internal transport network with motorways and high speed trains.
- Strong political, commercial and transport links with Germany and other EU and Mediterranean countries.
- Home to headquarters of many major corporations.
- Home to large number of international trade fairs.
- Popular tourist destination.