Send a Parcel to Ireland from £6.50
Send a parcel to Ireland from only £6.50
- Collection and drop-off service available.
- Airmail as standard.
- Wrapping Service available.
- Cover available up to £50.
At Mail2Send we offer Letter and Parcel delivery to Ireland. Most items sent to Ireland typically take 4 – 7 working days. Our standard delivery to Ireland is by Airmail – meaning your parcel is safe and secure and on its way with no additional delays or transport by road.
Send a Parcel in-store.
Ireland is the UK’s fifth largest export market and imports more from the UK than any other country. The UK accounts for 30% of imports into Ireland. In 2014, exports of goods and services from the UK to Ireland totalled £27.86 billion.
Ireland is the UK’s largest export market in food and drink, and second largest market in clothing, fashion and footwear. Trade in other sectors continues to grow. Two way trade stands over EUR 1 billion per week.
Ireland is an ideal first step market for UK companies.
Benefits for UK businesses exporting to Ireland include:
- English speaking.
- Similar regulatory and legal framework.
- Ideal starter or test export market.
- Sophisticated consumer market.
- Open economy, used to imports.
- Good perception of the quality of British goods and services.
Strengths of the Irish market include:
- Strong bilateral trade between the 2 countries.
- Strong economic environment.
- Flexibility and range of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises representing 99.8% of active enterprises in Ireland.
- Millions of British tourists visit Ireland every year.
- Highly educated workforce.