Send a Parcel to Poland from £6.50
Send a parcel to Poland from only £6.50
- Collection and drop-off service available.
- Airmail as standard.
- Wrapping Service available.
- Cover available up to £50.
At Mail2Send we offer Letter and Parcel delivery to Poland. Most items sent to Poland typically take 4 – 7 working days. Our standard delivery to Poland is by Airmail – meaning your parcel is safe and secure and on its way with no additional delays or transport by road.
Send a Parcel in-store.
Poland is the largest of the newer European Union member states. It has been one of the fastest developing countries in the EU in recent years. In 2014 its Gross Domestic Product increased by 3.3%, well above the EU average.
Poland is located at the crossroads of European trade and transport routes. It can be an entry point to other Central and Eastern European countries as well as emerging markets further east.
Benefits for UK businesses exporting to Poland include:
- Huge domestic market with over 38 million consumers.
- English increasingly spoken, particularly by the younger generation.
- Strong, dynamic economy.
- Gateway to emerging markets of eastern Europe.
Strengths of the Polish market include:
- Strategic location.
- 105.8 billion Euro of EU funds will be allocated to Poland between 2014 and 2020.
- Young, well-educated workforce.
- Vast experience in trade with eastern Europe.
- Investment incentives in Special Economic Zones (SEZ), business and technology parks.
- Availability of foreign lawyers, accountants and consultants in Poland to help foreign investors.