By sending with us you automatically agree that you are NOT sending any of the below knowingly or unknowinglgy.
The following items (or any item similar in description or content) can not be carried on any service we offer:
- Air bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Animals of any form (alive or dead).
- Any item containing petrol (liquid, gas or fumes).
- Baby milk (to china only).
- Biological samples (dead or alive)
- Body Parts (human or anything else).
- Car Batteries
- Cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- Christmas crackers.
- Counterfeit currency.
- Credit/debit/cash cards.
- Dangerous goods.
- Driving Licence / Passports.
- Drugs (including prescription).
- Fire extinguisher.
- Fish (live or dead).
- Hazardous goods.
- Human remains.
- Infectious substances.
- Lottery tickets.
- Letters of an illegal manner, ransoms, threats or distress)
- Milk powder.
- Mobile phone with or without Sim to any Residential address in Turkey/Pakistan/India/Africa.
- Nail Varnish.
- Obscene publications and unlawful indecent images and video.
- Printer toner (international parcels only).
- Replica weapons and real.
- Seat belt.
- Slush syrup.
- Stamps (unless Franked).
- Steering wheel.
- Weapons and Ammunition including replica.
- Windscreens and Glass.
- Anything we think maybe illegal or erroneous.
Any person(s) sending such an item may be subject to their order being cancelled without notice. This is for legal or health and safety reasons.
*We reserve the right to refuse any other item banned by law or that in our opinion may be harmful or dangerous to our customers or employees. If you send dangerous goods and do not comply with the applicable terms and conditions and legal requirements then we may deal with the goods as we see fit including destroying or disposing of the relevant goods.
We reserve the right to refuse to send any item of mail if we feel appropriate to.
Send Mail In-Store
78 Chapel Street
5 Devonport Road
Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm
Sat – 10am – 1pm
Sun – Closed
Visit Our Facebook Page
© Mail2Send LTD | All Rights Reserved